IHRSA Passport Program
Northfield Racquet & Fitness Club is affiliated with the International Health, racquet & Sportsclub Association.
Visit www.healthclubs.com to find affiliated clubs that participate in this program.
- To participate in the program, you must currently be a member in good standing
- Collect your authorized IHRSA passport from the membership Department
- The expiry on your IHRSA Passport must match your Northfield membership expiry date
- A new IHRSA Passport will be issued upon request when your Northfield membership is renewed
- The IHRSA passport may only be used in affiliated clubs that are 50+ km from your home club
- When visiting other clubs, please call ahead to confirm the IHRSA drop in price.
- Remember to bring your IHRSA Passport and photo ID to the affiliated club.
- Please be considerate and observe all policies of host club
- Northfield’s IHRSA Guest Fee is $10+ hst (regular non member drop in/day pass: $15+hst).
Court fees in addition.
Email Membership@northfieldclub.com and we will be happy to provide additional information.