Personal training should be just that, personal. Northfield has developed apart from the impersonal architectural box most facilities are designed from.
By virtue of our smaller more intimate training rooms, members are not made to feel as though they are on display. This invites a more personal training experience with our professionals.
Your journey to a higher fitness level begins by understanding who you are and what you want to achieve; whether you want to move better, feel better or look better. Northfield employs a healthy choice of trainers whose education, experience and specialties afford members diverse training options. Exceed your personal fitness and wellness goals with the guidance of one of our personal trainers.
Could you use a Personal Trainer?
Do any of the following statements apply to you?
- I don’t have a lot of time to exercise
- I’m just not satisfied with the look of my body
- I would like to start exercising more seriously, but let’s face it – I just don’t know what I’m doing!
- I need to lose a few inches from my waist and hips
- I feel tired and don’t have the energy I used to have
- I’m not sure what I should be eating to get the best results
- I would like to gain some muscle and change my body shape
- I want to get fitter for my sport
- I’ve been told I need to improve my posture
If you can relate to any of these statements, then we will help you get started!
Request a FREE evaluation